What Is Comp
Game One: What Is Comp defeats Feared Potential 62-58
Game Two: What Is Comp defeats Feared Potential 57-32
Keys To The Game
- Antoine was able to find success from three-point range occasionally throughout the series. He also did a great job working the pick-and-roll with Raw throughout both games as well.
- Turnovers and missed shots hurt Feared Potential as they were unable to find a consistent offensive rhythm throughout game two.
- Sub did a solid job staying in front of Greenlight throughout the series, limiting his looks from the field and forcing turnovers to lead the way defensively for What Is Comp.
- Greenlight was able to find occasional success working from three-point range throughout the series, but stagnant offense ultimately cost Feared Potential the series.
- Sub and Gloski found success offensively from three due to frequently late rotations or no rotations at all from Feared Potential defensively
Matchup MVP: Sub (9ppg-4.5spg)